Sunday, September 10, 2017

                                         WHO SAID THAT? Part 4
Yet another fun (I hope!) quiz about famous movie quotes. This one may be a little harder than the previous ones. Answers at the bottom. No peeking!
1. Oh, Jerry, don’t ask for the moon. We have the stars.
2. One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know.
3. A boy’s best friend is his mother.
4. Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
5. As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.
6. Well, here’s another nice mess you’ve gotten me into!
7. Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?
8. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
9. Here’s Johnny!
10. They’re here!
11. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 
12. Hello, gorgeous.
13. Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.
14. A martini. Shaken, not stirred. 
15. I’m king of the world!







                                      ANSWERS
1. Bette Davis to Paul Henreid in Now, Voyager (1942)
2. Groucho Marx (who else?) to everyone in Animal Crackers (1930)
3. The extremely creepy Anthony Perkins to Janet Leigh in Psycho (1960)
4. Michael Douglas to Charlie Sheen in Wall Street (1987)
5. Vivian Leigh to the whole wide world in Gone With The Wind (1939)
6. Stan Laurel to Oliver Hardy in Sons Of The Desert (1933)
7. Dustin Hoffman to Anne Bancroft in The Graduate (1967)
8. Humphrey Bogart to Dooley Wilson in Casablanca (1942)
9. Jack Nicholson to his terrorized family in The Shining (1980)
10. Heather O’Rourke (the little girl) to the family in Poltergeist (1982)
11. Vivian Leigh to Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
12. Barbra Streisand to Omar Sharif in Funny Girl (1968)
13. Ronald Reagan ( yes, him!) to Pat O’Brien in Knute Rockne, All-American (1940)
14. Sean Connery to a bartender in Goldfinger (1964)
15. Leonardo DiCaprio to Kate Winslett in Titanic (1997)

12-15 Cinephile
9-12 Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment